Concrete Patio Contractors
Del Mar Landscapes in San Diego is your local choice for high-quality and affordable concrete construction projects. We specialize in all concrete services, including driveways, walkways, and more! With ten-plus years of professional landscaping experience, we have the expertise to complete any project on time and within budget. Our team at Del Mar Landscapes will work with you every step to ensure your vision becomes a reality. We take pride in our completed concrete projects for homeowners and businesses throughout Del Mar, La Jolla, Solana Beach, Encinitas, and throughout San Diego.
When you want to control the flow of foot traffic on your property, installing a concrete walkway is a good option. We build concrete walkways and sidewalks and integrate them into your overall landscape design. You can even select decorative concrete components.
Your driveways are one of the first things people see as they approach your home. Although most homeowners don’t spend much time thinking about their driveway, it can significantly impact the look and functionality of your home.
Your driveway is a space for cars to be parked and serves as part of the entry to your residence, so it’s essential for your driveway to be intact.
If you are in need of an upgraded concrete patio, we are the right concrete contractor for the job. Due to our specialization in hardscaping, we have built our fair share of patios for San Diego homeowners.
Patios can significantly impact the look and feel of your yard and contribute to the enjoyment of your outdoor space.
Concrete Pool Decks
Another type of concrete service our team offers is pool deck installation. We have a lot of experience building low-maintenance concrete pool decks with attractive designs so you can redesign your yard and improve the overall aesthetics. As experienced concrete contractors, we can build the deck to your specifications.
Custom Concrete Projects
Our concrete services are sure to accommodate your needs and design specifications. As experienced concrete contractors, we can build your hardscaping structures with skill and precision.
Concrete floors have become increasingly common in recent years. They provide an industrial feel that many homeowners and businesses embrace. And with the increased availability of decorative concrete elements such as dying and surfacing, concrete floors can actually be quite versatile. So when you’re looking for an experienced concrete contractor that can offer a flawless install on your next project, give us a call.
Concrete pavers are a popular option for San Diego yards. In addition, they are an excellent option for concrete flooring for outdoor areas. As masonry and concrete contractors, we are able to install these as part of your driveway, walkway, or other outdoor space.
Are you looking to change the color and style of your concrete floors, pool deck, patio, or driveway? We can do this as well. Many homeowners look to us when they want to upgrade their plain gray concrete slab. Concrete etching and resurfacing are best left to experienced concrete contractors like our team to ensure you get the desired results.
Concrete Network Specifics For Driveways:
- A concrete mix of 4,000 psi (pounds per square inch) .50 water to cement ratio for driveway construction. According to them, this provides better wearability “denser” concrete than the typical 2500-psi mix.
- The sub grade should be compacted and have an even thickness. A standard driveway is 4″ thick you want 4″ thick continuously, not a 3″ to 4″ varying thickness. In the west it’s even more important to pay attention to this since soils expand.
- Reinforcement with either wire mesh, or steel bars (1/2 inch rebar) placed in a grid pattern. In either case blocks should be used to keep the reinforcement in the center of the concrete.
- Joints should be at least 25% of the thickness of the concrete- so a 1″ deep joint should be used in a 4″ thick concrete driveway. Joints should also be spaced 2-3 times in feet the thickness of the concrete: so a 4″ thick driveway should have joints no farther than 8- 12 feet, and
- A simple broom finish for sufficient traction.
Contact Del Mar Landscapes For A Free Estimate Today!
Call Del Mar Landscapes at (619) 723-0332 to schedule a free estimate for your concrete project. Our team creates custom landscape designs for homeowners in Del Mar, La Jolla, Solana Beach, Encinitas, and throughout San Diego.